Andrew McKay

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:22:37 GMT, Gareth Attrill
wrote:

Have you gone ahead yet? I heard NFU are good for Land Rovers.

I recently renewed my Freelander insurance - Peoples Choice beat all
other insurance suppliers hands down - including NFU (who aren't too
good on the insurance front as far as my Land Rover marque was
concerned).

I'm 47, maxed out on no claims bonus, spotless license, max 10K miles
per year. The premium was a shade under 300 quid fully comp.

Other insurers that we looked at generally came into the 400-500
range.

I highly recommend Peoples Choice for anyone who might be looking:

http://www.peopleschoice.co.uk/

I guess a regular traction engine land rover might cost a bit less to
insure. Freelanders are perhaps a bit more up market and not typically
used by Farmer Giles to push cattle around

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk