Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del John-Del is offline

Default The shape of things to come ... ?

On Monday, May 13, 2013 8:44:38 PM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:

I have combed every square inch of the floor under light strong enough to

burn your eyes out, but nope, it's gone ...

It might be, but it might be something else. My brother always figured that tiny objects, when they fly off into space, such as your spring, c-clips, tiny screws, etc., actually are right there where they landed. However, while they are in the correct physical plane, they are in the wrong temporal plane. In time, they will often reappear right where they were believed to be in the first place.