Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default What works better than CLR on calcium/lime deposits?

On May 10, 10:19*pm, Doc wrote:
I've never found CLR to work that great on heavier deposits of mineral
buildup. What's better?

After reading about, and then trying, readily available pool grade
muriatic acid; I'm convinced the only way to go!

About $5 per gal at HD, beats CLR which was like nothing, a total
waste of time and money

Muriatic acid was intantly, then didn't have to do again for about a
month. Keeps everything looking like new.