Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Mobile network not available

I am unable to connect my new phone.

I suspect I have made a stupid, obvious error.

When I tell it to search netowrworks it fails. When I tell it to select
network automatically it seems to comply. But only if I do this will it
switch from "Set airplane mode off" (ev'tho is off) plaint to "Mobile network
not available"

More on my setup:

This Celfon http://www.everbuying.com/product298621.html
(850/900.1800/1900) and this plan
http://goredpocket.com/paygo-refills/e50.html (850.1900) says "Mobile network
not available" but it sees the sim card as wap.cingular/att and it offers to
see my balance on RedPocket. I checked that my aco**** is right in several
ways.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm