Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mobile network not available

I am unable to connect my new phone.

I suspect I have made a stupid, obvious error.

When I tell it to search netowrworks it fails. When I tell it to select
network automatically it seems to comply. But only if I do this will it
switch from "Set airplane mode off" (ev'tho is off) plaint to "Mobile network
not available"

More on my setup:

This Celfon http://www.everbuying.com/product298621.html
(850/900.1800/1900) and this plan
http://goredpocket.com/paygo-refills/e50.html (850.1900) says "Mobile network
not available" but it sees the sim card as wap.cingular/att and it offers to
see my balance on RedPocket. I checked that my aco**** is right in several
ways.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
I am unable to connect my new phone.

I suspect I have made a stupid, obvious error.

When I tell it to search netowrworks it fails. When I tell it to select
network automatically it seems to comply. But only if I do this will it
switch from "Set airplane mode off" (ev'tho is off) plaint to "Mobile network
not available"

More on my setup:

This Celfon
http://www.everbuying.com/product298621.html
(850/900.1800/1900) and this plan
http://goredpocket.com/paygo-refills/e50.html (850.1900) says "Mobile network
not available" but it sees the sim card as wap.cingular/att and it offers to
see my balance on RedPocket. I checked that my aco**** is right in several
ways.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

I just had a problem with my Razor phone sunday. It came up with saying
no sim card detected and data detected..

I first has to do a software reset.. That fixed the sim card problem
but then my mobil network was screwed up.
I then went to the mobile network set up and it was on global for
what ever reason, which is not what it should be. I switched it to
LTE/?? something, I can't remember now..

But after that, I got my 4G back etc.....

I still have no idea why it did that..

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The Red Pocket (ATT reseller) SIM works fine on a "dumber" Motorola C139.

So what is the cheapest plan that will work with the Feiteng Android A7100.
I only want PayGO voice, I can use the net via WiFi, but i got useful Android
apps I need to use.

Much Obliged

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have the identical problem with Spot (T-Mobile).
And I got the RedPocket sim to work with a Motorola C139.

One new clue might be stanby mode, data mode, and/or dual-sim..

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm