Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Pretend you know an idiot...

On 5/8/2013 10:05 AM, Sonny wrote:
Take this easy opportunity to do some practicing, if not in a rush. If, after your "practice" session, you are not completely satisfied with the results, you can do as John says, scrape, prep and refinish the whole, since it shouldn't take long, at all, to scrape, prep, refinish the whole edge/edges.

I hadn't thought of that. If I spot refinish, I won't have made it any
harder to scrape the whole thing afterwards if I'm not satisfied. And
even though I have basically no free time these days, I can wipe on a
coat each evening in a few minutes.