Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Any experience of QPL Qual-Fit push-fits from Toolstation?

On 5 May, 08:41, PeterC wrote:
On Sat, 4 May 2013 10:42:07 -0700 (PDT), mike wrote:
(As an aside, they also say that plastic pipe should only be cut with
"purpose designed pipe cutters. Do not use a hacksaw" which is
completely contrary to the advice from uk.d-i-y's resident hacksaw-and-
weep expert! Whither he?)

When I replumbed the house I didn't have the cutters and didn't want to use
a hacksaw (or an angle grinder!). I found that an ordinary (copper) pipe
cutter would

cut plastic pipe just fine, was my experience. No mishaps 10 years
later.

MBQ