Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] str00ntz@aol.com is offline

Default Need a dc converter

I need some help finding an off the shelf fairly compact dc converter boards that provides two adjustable outputs, one positive and one negative in order to drive power op amps. The input supply will be 12 to 15 volts DC filtered but unregulated (current not an issue), and the outputs I need are plus and minus 5 volts at about 1200ma continuous. For logistical reasons, I'd rather not build them as they are needed to modify some older industrial equipment, some of which is across the country, and there is quite a few of them.