Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default America The Fallen: 24 Signs That Our Once Proud Cities Are Turning Into Poverty-Stricken Hellholes

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:48:14 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

wrote in message news:9d948bdc-2837-48a8-8582-

worse, create even more problems, more govt involvement in business,
more rules, more govt BS.

Yep. I'll bet the people killed in the West, Texas fertilizer explosion are
really glad Texas was so "hands off" with business and lax with regulations
and inspections. How did your oft-touted free market protect those
firefighters and workers from ending up dead? It didn't, nor can it.

Government always needs to be around as an honest broker between
corporations and people to insure that both sides (but mostly businesses) do
the right thing. The BP spill, the Exxon Valdez, TEPCO, Bhopal and so many
other disasters tell us that we can't rely on the free market when it comes
to potential damage to common resources.

How's 'at Big Government working out after Fast & Furious, Benghazi,
et. all...? Lord only know what the government will pay for a hammer!

The government has no business trying to run private business.