Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default America The Fallen: 24 Signs That Our Once Proud Cities Are Turning Into Poverty-Stricken Hellholes

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

wrote in message news:9d948bdc-2837-48a8-8582-

worse, create even more problems, more govt involvement in business,
more rules, more govt BS.

Yep. I'll bet the people killed in the West, Texas fertilizer explosion are
really glad Texas was so "hands off" with business and lax with regulations
and inspections. How did your oft-touted free market protect those
firefighters and workers from ending up dead? It didn't, nor can it.

Actually the regulation of sale and storage of ammonia nitrate was
transferred solely to the Feds (specifically DHS) in 2008. How did your
oft-touted federal government protect those firefighters and workers
from ending up dead. It didn't, nor can it, especially if the person
involved actively lies to authorities.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe