Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a pool pump fitting adapter to stop this incessant leak?

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:54:53 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

If their white silicone is the same as mine in that photo
above, I probably have enough. But I'll look at HD today for
the Tru-Blu because it seems to be the right stuff from your
description (plus, you know huckleberries!).

I would not use that tube of clear silicone for the job. That is meant
as a tub and tile sealer.

The Tru-Blu stated it supports 10,000 liquid PSI. Gas at 2,600 PSI.

....fast dry, flex / pliable, non-hardening is what I would use.