Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_9_] Danny D.[_9_] is offline

Default Is there a pool pump fitting adapter to stop this incessantleak?

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:48:10 -0700 Oren wrote:

I found this:
http://www.dultmeier.com/products/0.630.2128/9338
"Tru-Blu Pipe Thread Sealant is a fast-dry, flexible set
thread sealant

Thanks Oren for looking that up.
I'll see if I can get that at Home Depot this morning.

Here's what I have in stock, at the moment:

I added that white silicone glue to the pic mix after calling
Sky Blue Pools who said that they use "Plumbers Silicone Sealant"
at about $7 per tube; and after calling Ernie's Pool Supply,
who said they had two kinds, "Join Stick" and "White Silicone".

If their white silicone is the same as mine in that photo
above, I probably have enough. But I'll look at HD today for
the Tru-Blu because it seems to be the right stuff from your
description (plus, you know huckleberries!).