Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.electronics
The Peeler[_3_] The Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Having Endless Fun with my Battered Punching Bag, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups!!! LOL

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:32:29 +0200, NOT The Peeler
impersonating his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:26:39 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

LOL!!! Your DESPAIR is showing, my favourite punching bag!

LMAO!!!!! Psychosis out of control again, psycho? VBG

Still fighting for you online survival, "The Rectum"? Keep fighting, I will
keep laughing at you! LOL

BG You think it's easy to impersonate me because I only got 30 or so
stock replies, The Rectum? Well, I got news for you, innit my
precious punching bag.

No need for you anymore to advertise your psychosis, poor psycho!
Everyone, by now, knows about you and your mental, emotional and sexual
handicaps! LOL

Seems, YOU are the psychopath, my clobbered punching bag innit! BG