Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Student arrested, suspended after argument with teacher over NRA shirt

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:01:29 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:54:02 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

Teaching to the test was never a problem for teachers of AP courses or
(optional) Regents level classes. The problem now is that every kid has to
take standardized tests- and I think we may be running up against the bell
curve and a variety of home environment factors that are going to leave some
children behind.

Thats called the Bell Curve for those of you in Rio Linda

The "No child left behind." concept has, in reality, turned into the
"All children left behind." And when everyone is taught to the least
common denominator, everyone loses. It's sad as Hell, mon.

-- Sir Winston Churchill