Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Tilting Router Table Fence

On 4/28/2013 4:05 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Apr 2013 11:39:15 -0400, woodchucker
+1. I could see it selling very well.

Sorry, but I don't. I would think a tilting router base would work
better. The gap at the bottom shows no support and that is a minus.

All things considered, this was a prototype and a fine first effort in
my opinion. I'd expect any edition put up for sale to be mostly made
out of metal with included sacrificial fences. It would include
various judicious modifications as per your comment and others.

Again, it's not the fence's gap, its the gap on the stock being cut.
there's no support there.

--
Jeff