Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Student arrested, suspended after argument with teacher over NRA shirt

On Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:54:02 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

Teaching to the test was never a problem for teachers of AP courses or
(optional) Regents level classes. The problem now is that every kid has to
take standardized tests- and I think we may be running up against the bell
curve and a variety of home environment factors that are going to leave some
children behind.

Thats called the Bell Curve for those of you in Rio Linda