George

Default Why I Hate Garage Doors In A Shop

How about track lighting? I mean lights on a track with a pull cord that
brings them in when the door's open, pulls them out when closed. I've got
the clearance for a swing arm, with no drop ceiling but I daresay a track
would do.

"Mark Wells" wrote in message
link.net...
I agree. I had to mount the lights in my shop above the door because of
clearance issues. That means that whenever the door is open, it blocks

the
lights so the last 25% of the shop is dark.

I have considered replacing the garage door with large swinging doors.

Has
anybody done that?

Mark