Werlax

Default Why I Hate Garage Doors In A Shop

Charlie Self wrote:

Always the front edge. I've got a small letter box that proves that
rule. It is the only project where a screw-up is on the back edge.
Everything else that I've screwed up has been wildly obvious--at
least to me.

Yep, I've had brads come out about 1/32" past the front of a cabinet door.
You can quickly find them by running your hand over a project to check for
smoothness.
I've got a large supply of craft paints so I sanded the thing down and
touched it with a paint to match before sealing. I'm not sure if it was the
best method, but it worked. I don't know how long that will hold up,
though.