Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Darex E-90, to Precision Machinist

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message . 3.70...
"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
:

.this is especially true if you don't have a grind shop nearby.

Yup, and two things:
1) the cost of big cutters is enough to justify the time, and
2) I don't have _any_ kind of _any_ decent suppliers nearby. Ace
Hardware, 11 miles away, (which is pretty well-stocked with welding
supplies) comes as close as anything. G

I'm pretty much in the same boat, with downtown Portland, OR being about 40 miles south.

I really need to stay on top of things lest I wind up having to buy from McMaster which although their service is second to none, is pricey.