Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default America The Fallen: 24 Signs That Our Once Proud Cities AreTurning Into Poverty-Stricken Hellholes

On Apr 24, 10:59*pm, Home Guy wrote:
John Albert wrote:
What is happening to you America?

One word answer:
Demographics.

You apparently can't say that around here without being called a racist.

The problem of course is that your childish BS is not
confined to demographics. You have a severe psychological
problem. It's called penis envy. You know that the USA is a great
country and you're obviously jealous. Consequently you spend most
of your time looking for anything you can find that's wrong with
America. At the same time, you ignore anything that's similarly wrong
in your
own country, Canada. As an example, you've claimed that terrorism
is just a US problem. Yet, just the other day, Canadian police
arrested
two Canadian Muslim terrorists well along on their plan to blow up
trains
in Canada. When that happens here, you'd try to use it as an
example
of how bad the USA is. It happens in Canada and apparently it's
peachy keen.

If folks here wanted to attack Canada, we could come up with
links to show that Canada has cities with similar problems. How
about this article on the worst places to live in Canada:

http://www.moneysense.ca/2011/03/15/...-live-and-why/

But we don't need to do that, because we like most Canadians,
provided they are not scum bags like you....