Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default small tubes of grease

On 04/24/2013 03:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like to find a source for small tubes of grease. Should be in the one to four ounce range. Possibly screw cap tube, like toothpaste tubes. Once in a while, I need a tiny bit of grease, to put on threads for reassembly. Don't need a whole pound like axle grease.

Ideally something in stores local, so I don't pay lots of freight for shipping.

Small enough to put conveniently in a tool kit.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

What kind of grease? You can find both silicone and white lithium in
small tubes at your local auto parts sellin' emporium. Also bearing
grease is sold in small tubs still for hand packing wheel bearings (as
well as the usual tubes for your grease gun.)

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel