Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] generic@internet.com is offline

Default small tubes of grease

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 15:45:09 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'd like to find a source for small tubes of grease. Should be in the one to four ounce range.

Possibly screw cap tube, like toothpaste tubes. Once in a while, I need
a tiny bit of grease, to put on threads for reassembly. Don't need a
whole pound like axle grease.

Ideally something in stores local, so I don't pay lots of freight for shipping.

Small enough to put conveniently in a tool kit.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

Why not just use a regular grease gun, barely squeeze the trigger and
use the tiny amount at the tip. that's what I do!