Posted to alt.home.repair
mike[_22_] mike[_22_] is offline

Default small tubes of grease

On 4/24/2013 12:45 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like to find a source for small tubes of grease. Should be in the one to four ounce range. Possibly screw cap tube, like toothpaste tubes. Once in a while, I need a tiny bit of grease, to put on threads for reassembly. Don't need a whole pound like axle grease.

Ideally something in stores local, so I don't pay lots of freight for shipping.

Small enough to put conveniently in a tool kit.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

Dollar store has syringes for injecting juice into meat.
The grease will attack the rubber seal on the plunger.
You'll still be able to force it in, but you won't get it back
out.

I use insulin syringes filled with gun oil for fan bearings.