Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Smart Meters

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 24/04/2013 09:48, Andy Champ wrote:
On 24/04/2013 07:26, Mike Barnes wrote:
Arfa Daily :
I'm sure that just as much vitriol and bile could be equally leveled at
most, if not all of the Labour party Prime Ministers of the last 50
years or so

I really don't think so - otherwise it would be.

No-one else achieved anything that they can be remembered by. (go on -
what did Blair do?

He raided the pension funds and caused the present pension fund deficit.

He took billions out of the economy when they rigged the 3G license
auctions and caused all the telecoms providers to delay their orders for
about 2 years effectively allowing the Chinese to step in with cheap
products and close telecoms manufacturing in the UK.

He went to war over dubious claims of WMD and destabilised the middle east
a bit more.

What else do you need to know he was labour?

really? Or Wilson?

He snatched the school milk from secondary school pupils
He had to get the IMF to intervene in the UK economy as he wrecked it.

And interestingly, I read the other day, he actually closed more mines and
lost more miners their jobs, than Maggie did.

Arfa

Or Churchill, excepting the war?)

He lead the country that won.