Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart Meters

On Wednesday 24 April 2013 09:48 Andy Champ wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On 24/04/2013 07:26, Mike Barnes wrote:
Arfa Daily :
I'm sure that just as much vitriol and bile could be equally leveled at
most, if not all of the Labour party Prime Ministers of the last 50
years or so

I really don't think so - otherwise it would be.

No-one else achieved anything that they can be remembered by. (go on -
what did Blair do?

Wars.

Privacy invasion.

Nanny state.

really? Or Wilson?

Got me there...

Or Churchill, excepting the war?)

You cannot really except the war - it was rather the only thing going on.

Whether you think what she achieved was good or bad is the only matter
for debate.

Agree.

Reading this on the web? See: