Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Smart Meters

"The Other Mike" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:33:46 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Do I infer from the above that you didn't really take to Mrs T and her
government, then ... ? d;-)

You could, not sure how you worked it out.

I'm psychic ...

Brewing up improved ice cream in the lab is by far the absolute pinnacle
of her
career. After that it was all downhill. If it had been an animal it would
have
been double bagged and chucked in a canal at birth.

Stalin and Pol Pol were IMHO more acceptable leaders of their countries
and did
less long term damage than that, from the grave, the Bitch Thatcher,
continues
to inflict on this country .

Awww. Now you're starting to sound all nostalgic about her ...

I hope now that she's dead, people will finally move on and get over it. I'm
sure that just as much vitriol and bile could be equally leveled at most, if
not all of the Labour party Prime Ministers of the last 50 years or so

Arfa