Ray Kinzler

Default Psychopathology and The Wreck (or Tommy Wasteone Cries foul like the pathetic whiner that he is)

See what I mean, Dave?

Maybe I should re-word what I said. Maybe I should have said:

Sometimes it is better to be quiet than to be right. And sometimes it
is better to be quiet than to poke the coals.

I think it is time that we listened to what good old mom said so many
years ago: If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

All this schoolgirl stuff is ludicrous. I get more than I can stand
when my daughter has a bunch of her ten-year-old friends over the
house. Crikkies!

Bay Area Dave wrote in message .com...
Simple; because they have no SELF CONTROL!

dave

Dave Hinz wrote:

On 2 Jun 2004 04:45:28 -0700, Ray Kinzler wrote:

For crying out loud, Dave...there is no need for this.

Killfiles are a wonderful thing. Why do people respond to BAD?