Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Starret Bandsaw Blade Life Expectancy

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:16:52 -0700, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:19:46 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:46:44 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Apr 22, 11:35*am, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:07:57 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

I know Iggy. I've been to his house at different times. He doesn't
have a problem, Jon. YOU have a problem. With your personality. Or
several of your personalities.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed, you have so many of your own issues that you can't understand the
problem iggy has with his approach.

Actually, Jon, *you're* my biggest issue lately. When you go away,
I'll brighten right up.

WHERE could he go? This is his life! As far as anyone can tell, his
only other activity is abusing fruit.

His blog...er, I mean his "group." In fact, with all the success and
the accolades he's getting there, I can hardly figure what he's doing
on RCM. There are only a couple of CAD/CAM people here who are into
advanced stuff. Over there, he has tens of thousands just begging for
his words of wisdom.

The only thing I can figure is that the candles are burning out on
Jon's LinkedIn shrine, and he's here to borrow some.

By no means am I the only one that clearly see's that iggy has a
serious problem with his approach. You know very well that many others
have called iggy out on these continuing issues with iggy. As per
usual, you wish to ignore the problems that iggy has with his lame
approach and pretend they aren't issues that other besides myself have
noticed. This is very similar to how you ignore the problems of the
Pimple or KiddingNoOne that others post about.

WTF are you talking about? Iggy is a nice guy with a lot of guts and a
willingness to ask questions. He doesn't have "issues." He has a
personality, and I find it to be a quite pleasant one.

He's turned his interest into a business, at considerable risk. It's
doing better, I'll bet, than most startups at this stage in their
history.

No doubt about it. He's willing to work and stick his neck out and he
has the success to show for it. Let's see... Ig is waltzing with iron,
has a home and a shop and a family and good prospects. Bonkers is
pounding his keyboard 23 hours a days and using the remaining hour to
liquefy fruit and pretend it's a magic elixer. Which one to take
seriously...

You, on the other hand, come into a recreational metalworking group
and berate people for not knowing all the answers. What do you think a
recreational group is for? That it's a place for you to show off all
of your professional knowledge and to make fun of people who are
amateurs?

Ig probably corrected Bonkers in some minor way and the rest is
history.

A tip: Don't ever criticize pushrod engines or Ford GT40s. Those
subjects are hotwired straight to his brain stem, and the convulsions
will flatten trees for a hundred yards in all directions.

Bonkers is now DRIVEN to respond to every Ig post with some
insane criticism... which is somehow supposed to improve his chances
of convincing people to read his blog?

He's after the killjoy and malcontent market.

I wonder if Bonkers posts links
on his blog to his Usenet nonsense. If not, then why not? LOL

He's afraid of the competition.

--
Ed Huntress