Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Starret Bandsaw Blade Life Expectancy

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:46:29 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

On Apr 22, 6:39*pm, Ignoramus12350 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
On 2013-04-22, Ed Huntress wrote:

WTF are you talking about? Iggy is a nice guy with a lot of guts and a
willingness to ask questions. He doesn't have "issues." He has a
personality, and I find it to be a quite pleasant one.

He's turned his interest into a business, at considerable risk. It's
doing better, I'll bet, than most startups at this stage in their
history.

You, on the other hand, come into a recreational metalworking group
and berate people for not knowing all the answers. What do you think a
recreational group is for? That it's a place for you to show off all
of your professional knowledge and to make fun of people who are
amateurs?

This is supposed to be a group for amateurs. It's nice that some pros
help out with the questions sometimes. It's NOT nice when you berate
them for things that you think they should have known. We're here as
hobbyists.

Thanks. Also, it is a lot better to ask a question about making
buckets of chips, even a dumb one, as opposed to waging personal
vendettas.

Yes, iggy everyone has a personal vendetta against you that calls out
on your frequent bull****. In fact, it's an organized conspiracy
against you and I'm the leader of it. We have weekly meetings where we
devise diabolic plots while watching Boris and Natasha for
inspiration.

Jon, there are only about four people here who give Iggy a hard time.
And three of them are you.

--
Ed Huntress