Larry Jaques

Default Psychopathology and The Wreck

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:05:48 -0400, "George" stated
wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

Ah you forgot Spokeshave and Larry Jaques (don't put a "c" in the last name,
he gets cranky), both of whom posted regular and useful advice back in the
mid to late 90's.
I look at the bulk of the posts today and shudder at how off topic or FAQed
they are compared to back then. The wreck was about fine woodworking and not
a general "It has a piece of wood somehwere in its construction so therefore
it goes to the wreck".

There was once a time I could read Tom Watson's posts without
seeing him (and fifty others) quote the troll of the bay every
time, too. I miss those days myself.

ps:What do ya'll do with all them beeman's wrappers :^)

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
.. .
There was once a day when I could read the thoughts of Patrick Leach.

There was once a day that I could read the thoughts of Walt Akers.

There was a once, too long ago, that I could glean the wisdom of
Paully Rad (r.i.p.).

O'Deen used to post every day, maybe every other day.

Duke of Urls was right there beside him.

--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL