Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

In article ,
polygonum writes:

As far as I know Julian Graves got taken over by Holland & Barrett - and
our one became a body-builders muscle-milk-powder-and-supplement shop
(can't remember branding but think they are subsidiary of H&B).

Our one closed, and as I used them quite a bit, I asked them.
They were only closing out stores at end of lease, and that depended
on the amount of business and rent/rates for the store in question.
It was empty for a while and has now turned into a nail bar (which
is always empty, so I don't imagine that will last).

There's still a Julian Graves in the next town, but as they charge
for car parking, I only use it very occasionally when I feel like
cycling over there.

--
Andrew Gabriel