Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On 4/21/2013 4:10 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 01:52:49 -0500,
wrote:

On 4/21/2013 9:50 AM, ATP wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message
. 3.70...
snip TMT quote

Oh, I forgot.

You're a moron for saying something definitive about two activities you
know nothing about. You've proven over and over that you don't know much
about anything you comment on, so this isn't new behavior on your part.

LLoyd

His only purpose is to troll and it seems to be working.

We should really do something about that some day.

Maybe declare a TMT-Free week?

Ignore TMT!

Everybody (else) can start a thread if the want.
And we should continue working existing threads

But not respond to any new threads from this guy.

I'll bet his head would explode.

What..you guys dont have permanant kill filters?

Nope. Still running Tbird.
But I've about worn the lettering off of my K key.