Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
news
On the other hand..their gun division...another story altogether.

I cannot speak to that. I know that the same inspectors who inspect us,
as explosives manufacturers, also do firearms and distilled spirits
duties.

If I had to guess, I'd say that OUR inspectors (out of the Orlando and
Jacksonville posts) would not be objectionable to work with on firearms.
They are very pleasant in their explosives enforcement activities.

But I cannot speak to other posts. People are people, and no two are
alike.

Lloyd