Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:08:59 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Apr 20, 9:25*am, Richard wrote:
On 4/20/2013 10:54 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Anyway, I've long since put it behind me. It sounds like it still eats
at you. Again, I'm sorry for that.

It always will, Ed.

You can admit what eats at you. Ed can't.

Ed still has tons of things that still eat at him but he can't admit
it and pretends he's put it all behind him. He hasn't. Ed is filled
with anger and rage. To cover it up he often accuses others of being
angry and filled with rage.

HAHAHAhaha! Ask Iggy. We've met.

Jon, I'm so laid back that my biggest problem is staying awake. d8-)

You've got one hell of a lot of noise going on in your head, Jon.
Maybe you need a week on the beach.

--
Ed Huntress