Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On 4/21/2013 12:08 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 20, 9:25 am, wrote:
On 4/20/2013 10:54 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Anyway, I've long since put it behind me. It sounds like it still eats
at you. Again, I'm sorry for that.

It always will, Ed.

You can admit what eats at you. Ed can't.

Ed still has tons of things that still eat at him but he can't admit
it and pretends he's put it all behind him. He hasn't. Ed is filled
with anger and rage. To cover it up he often accuses others of being
angry and filled with rage.

That's a pretty common thing.

Just look at the stranger creatures that post here.
LOTS of repressed rage and transference.

Transference is the term for seeing your own denied faults in other.