Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Road side vigil

On 4/21/2013 11:14 AM, Frank wrote:
On 4/20/2013 9:14 PM, Homo Gay wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:

Yes. She was in her early 20s. Her two kids were in the car.
The 4 year old girl was killed and her 5 month son is in serious
condition.

She's in her early 20's - and had a 4-year-old kid.

Real nice.

Where's the dad?

Wait - I already know the answer...

Just the kind of disrespectful point of view I'd expect to see from Homo
Gay. Crawl back under your snow covered rock Homo Gay. O_o

TDD

Homo Guy shows not shame and will say anything to get attention.
Want to **** him off? Don't respond to him. Lot of his ilk haunt the
ng's.

A young woman and her child lost their lives in a tragic accident and
Homo Gay comes along and thinks it's something to joke about. It made
me angry because the young woman is not here to defend herself. Our
Leftist friend from up North can call me all the names he/she/it wants
to and it won't bother me because I can return the favor, the young
woman who died can't. o_O

TDD