Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default OT agent problem

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:41:32 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:53:26 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

My young nephew was sitting on my lap a week back while I was surfing
RCM... He clicked something somewhere and I no longer have the three
panes with folders, message list and the message body on the bottom.

Instead i have three tabs: folders, message list, message, and have to
click the tab I want. Tis a PITA to click the message list. select the
message and then change windows.

Danged if i can figure how to change it back. I just re-installed
agent, no joy, it knows these settings now.

ideas?

Karl, in the top menu, select Window and Window Layout. You can
probably handle it from there.

mumble,mumble Damned kids, anyway... mumble,mumble

yea, I tried all other in there. No joy.

Karl