Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Road side vigil

On 4/20/2013 9:03 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 20:13:45 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/20/2013 8:08 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
My niece had a friend killed in a car wreck last night, right outside
of town. People have set up a road side vigil with balloons and
flowers. We drove by, and were going to stop in the car and take a
picture. When we passed the site, either some family or friends, had
just crossed the road and were standing at the site. I told my niece
to take a picture, but she said it would have been disrespectful. I
didn't think so. I would think the people at the site would have
liked to have been included in the photo.

I imagine it was young person who was killed? It always strikes me as
tragic and very sad when a young life is snuffed out too soon. o_O

Yes. She was in her early 20s. Her two kids were in the car. The 4
year old girl was killed and her 5 month son is in serious condition.

It always rips my heart out to hear of little children being harmed or
killed. o_O

TDD