Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default OT agent problem

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:53:26 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

My young nephew was sitting on my lap a week back while I was surfing
RCM... He clicked something somewhere and I no longer have the three
panes with folders, message list and the message body on the bottom.

Instead i have three tabs: folders, message list, message, and have to
click the tab I want. Tis a PITA to click the message list. select the
message and then change windows.

Danged if i can figure how to change it back. I just re-installed
agent, no joy, it knows these settings now.

ideas?

Karl

Ned Simmons