Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gorton 2-28 milling machine

On Apr 19, 6:00*am, "Wild_Bill" wrote:
This seems to about all he's capable of, Harold. I haven't seen the point of
reading anything he's commented on.

--
WB

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in .net...

If you're trying to get to the root of what's real---it's in your not
understanding that discussion isn't revolving around how much better a bed
mill is than a knee mill. * *I don't know why the hell you went there in
the first place.

Who the hell cares which is better? *This isn't a matter of Iggy making a
decision on which to buy---it's a matter of learning if his choice,
already made, was acceptable. *I say it is, and my position is based on
real world experiences, not based on comparing unrelated machines, which
serves no purpose aside from distracting others who are equally as
misguided as you are and insist that there is no place for knee mills.
If that was true, they wouldn't still be on the market, and I dare say
they are, and in large numbers. * So then, do you have anything of
substance to offer, or are you going to continue to add comments that are
of no use?

Wouldn't you feel a lot better about yourself if you tried to help instead
of hinder? * *Seems to me you would, but then I don't know you. *I may be
wrong.

Harold

Factual information from people you don't like scares the **** out of
losers like you and Terrell.