Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 Test Fire

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:41:17 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

It's a good thing I had a row of cardboard boxes along that wall, or
I would have fallen down the stairs.

I'll hazard a guess that would not be a good thing.

I fell down those same steps about five years ago. I ripped a door
off its hinges to try to stop my fall. I landed with the door in one
hand, and hit my chest on the back of a chair.

It hurt like hell, and I had trouble breathing for a while.

I don't doubt you. But why would you try door surfing in _your_
condition, sweetie?

I fell, and hit the door. I grabbed it to try to stop my fall, and
ripped it out of the flimsy hinges. I missed out on a deal for a new
double swung type patio door to replace them with something better.

Regarding the other thread, check this out:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/ADA.html
'Murricans are sure fond of their acronyms, aren't they?

One those who don't ever think, aren't.