Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On 19/04/2013 01:33, Frank Erskine wrote:
On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:21:49 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:22:45 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

But do you really weigh cauliflower cabbage or broccoli before buying?

As I said before if I've been asked to get X grams of something I make
damn sure I get at least X grams. Life would not be worth living if I
didn't...

SWMBO instructs you get so many grams of cauliflower? Cabbage?
She's got your measure. ;-)

I try to eschew buying things in "grammes", but it's fairly
unavoidable for things like medicines, sadly.

Glad you had a "fairly" in there.

One medicine taken in this house is produced and sold in grains and
fractions thereof.

--
Rod