jmac

Default Psychopathology and The Wreck

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:09:58 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:
I'd like the Wreck to go back to that happy state that I enjoyed so
much.

If it doesn't - I have books to read and write.

Tom,
As a "mostly" lurker, I agree with all that. In fact, I look forward
to more of your myth and lore.
With all the extraneous stuff on all the newsgroups I read, I still
find good information on most of them. The Wreck is my favorite,
though, because of the insight and humor to be found amongst the
noise.
Perhaps he whose name must not be written (hwnmnbw - unworthy of caps)
is merely indicative of the era we live in. In which case, the
cleansing of the air in The Wreck may start a movement that can
improve life in general.

jmac
Now enjoying my third cup of coffee.