Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 Test Fire

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:10:56 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:58:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

I know it's not the case for you but, I've noticed I just don't get as
much done in a day as I used to.....what's up with that???

Old age?

Hereafter Disease. Walk into a room, look around, and then ask
yourself "Hmm, what am I here after?"

WALK? You can still walk? I fell last week, bounced off a wall and
stepped on a sharp piece of plastic. Then the VA finally gave me my new
cane, yesterday. The swelling is mostly gone, but I sure can't walk
very well.

Hell's Bells, son. You should be eating more rubbery fats. They'll
help you rebound back to your feet when you fall.

--
A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description
of a happy state in this world.