Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default AR-15 Test Fire

Karl Townsend wrote:
I know it's not the case for you but, I've noticed I just don't get as
much done in a day as I used to.....what's up with that???

it takes me two days to do what i used to do in one.

The days are shorter. Thats the only answer.

And why is everybody using smaller print?

My problem, they keep making the eyes in the fishooks smaller.

You noticed that too. Have you also discovered that the eye tends to
move around a lot now? Seems like the hooks are made from weak wire ...
or something....

You been out much? I went out for NY opening day of trout/salmon. Got
skunked but with 3 inches of snow and COLD water I figured the fish were
still sleepin'

--
Steve W.