Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I hear the Boston Marathon ended with a bang...

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:14:42 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 16, 11:10*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Robert Macy wrote:
Trigger mechanism? CNN said they're checking the cell phone towers,
Uh, surprised they didn't jam the network in that area. Oh, maybe they
did [after the fact] and that's why some didn't go off.

They did indeed shut down the cell systems.

You might want to check on that. My understanding is that
was just another story that was wrong and in fact, the
cell phone service might have been overloaded because
of what happenedn, it was *not* shut down on purpose,
at the direction of police, etc.

Right. The news (CNN radio, I think) was reporting that the cell
phone network was shut down *right* after talking to someone on the
cell phone, who was at the site.

Why can't you libs get anything right?

Because they're libs.