Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 Test Fire

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:58:51 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

I know it's not the case for you but, I've noticed I just don't get as
much done in a day as I used to.....what's up with that???

Old age?

Hereafter Disease. Walk into a room, look around, and then ask
yourself "Hmm, what am I here after?"

WALK? You can still walk? I fell last week, bounced off a wall and
stepped on a sharp piece of plastic. Then the VA finally gave me my new
cane, yesterday. The swelling is mostly gone, but I sure can't walk
very well.

My buddy Roger here says that the VA in Cleveland is WONDERFUL! He gets
appointments sometimes the same day and the staff is very good. Come on
up! (hope you heal-up soon)