Swingman

Default Psychopathology and The Wreck

"mattzack2" wrote in message ...
Thanks, Tom. Even though I am relatively new to this group, I have been
pretty disapointed to watch its deterioration.

That's absolute and total BS, IMO ... if you don't believe it, take a trip
through the archives sometime. The names may have changed, but the BS
remains cyclically the same.

Not many folks enjoy the low
signal to noise ratio in here lately.

Someone forces you to read every post? To put it kindly, those too enfeebled
to not filter/skip what they consider noise deserve exactly what they get.

It used to be a great place to come to
listen and learn about woodworking.

It still is ... this crap about how wonderful it "used to be" is just that.
Folks always have a tendency to look back and exalt those who came before,
whether they deserve it or not. Problem is, some of the exalted start
believing their own press and begin the periodic cycle of convincing the
gullible how things have changed for the worse ... don't it believe it for a
minute.

_You_ have total control over how much you benefit from any forum, online or
not ... you can be one of the gullible who find it easier to perpetuate the
myth, or you can take the bull by the shorts and make it work for you.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04