Chipper Wood

Default Repairing concrete floor in shop

First enlarge the hole so that all parts of it are at least 1 inch deep.
Vacuum out the hole if possible etch the old concrete with diluted muriatic
acid. Rinse thoroughly and apply a liquid silicon bonding agent before
filling the hole with new cement.
--
Chipper Wood

useours, yours won't work

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
One more time. (accidentally posted this in a.b.p.w)

My gar^H^H^Hshop has several areas where the surface of the concrete is
failing. I'd like to repair it, if for no other reason than it makes
rolling tools around a pain. After Googling around, there appear to be
dozens of products that claim to repair a concrete surface. What I'd like
to know is if anyone has actually used a product for this purpose that

they
were either happy or unhappy with?

todd