Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This repair is what I did last week

On Apr 15, 6:50*pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:
"J.B.Slocomb" wrote in message

news

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:55:36 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"

8.3.70...
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:665d3f6e-
:

Only thing that is not clear is who did the welding on the broken
turret casting and how it was done. No pictures were taken documenting
this.

Jon,it was abundantly clear if you read the notes on the Picasa page:

"So they had me pull the turret and take it to one of the best machine
repair guys I know, Jim at Quality Machining, Chino California...to
reweld the assembly. "

Amazing--he put it back together without getting his tongue stuck to the
freezer door.

Ah, the liar returns.

Welcome back, but as yet you haven't answered my post asking whether
you were in Bangor Maine in the 1960's so you actually know whether
the little savings and loan I mentioned had $2,000 in their till the
day I called in, or not, or whether you just told a lie?

I have no idea what the **** you are talking about.

Obviously you have me mistaken for someone else.

I suspect the latter as most people in Maine are fairly logical, down
to earth.

I'm from Wa.

Your signature is quite revealing, isn't it. It appears that you went
out and bought a lot of cheap Harbor Freight tools and after you got
them home discovered that you didn't know how to use them, thus Too
Many Tools.

You are a clueless ****wit.

--
Cheers,

John B.

He's a sock puppet that surfaced in January of 2013